- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Surfacing works to improve safety on Goyder Highway between Burra and Morgan are set to commence next week.
This March long weekend is forecast to provide great conditions for boaters, and Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure Marine Safety patrols will be in full swing on the Yorke Peninsula and other areas of the state.
Safety will soon be improved with the upgrade of pedestrian ramps on all approaches at the intersection of Port Road and Woodville Road, Woodville.
Surfacing works to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Lower Mid North and Riverland areas are set to commence later this week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety for motorists on Gorge Road with the installation of audio tactile line marking on the road centreline, between Lower North East Road, Campbelltown and Tippett Road, Chain of Ponds, from Thursday, 28 February.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 will roar into town from Thursday, 28 February, to Sunday, 3 March.
This Mad March festival season, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is reminding motorists and pedestrians of the need to take care when walking or driving close to trams.
Works have commenced to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Southern Areas with more than 9.5km of surfacing works.
Works have commenced to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Limestone Coast Area with more than 10km of surfacing works.
Safety will soon be improved on the Barrier Highway with shoulder sealing and surfacing works commencing Friday, 1 March.
Page 18 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next