- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Thursday, 9 May (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is upgrading the intersection of Regency Road and Churchill Road, in Prospect, to improve road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists and pedestrians.
The missing link of the Outer Harbor Greenway will be built for people cycling and walking between Chief Street and East Street through a $1 million South Australian Government-funded project.
Safety for all road users on Fosters Road will be improved through a $1.95 million South Australian Government-funded painted median project.
With children across South Australia heading back to school on Monday, 29 April, drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses picking up or dropping off children.
The State Government re-opens King George Whiting fishing
Road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists will be improved at the junction of Payneham Road and O.G. Road, Felixstow, as part of a $4.2 million South Australian Government-funded upgrade.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is encouraging South Australians to plan their travel ahead of time in the lead up to the Easter long weekend.
Works to upgrade the intersection of Cross Road, Duthy Street and Harrow Terrace, Kingswood will occur this weekend; Saturday and Sunday, 20 and 21 April.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to remind holiday-makers of their boating safety responsibilities over the upcoming Easter and Anzac Day holiday periods.
Page 18 of 88 (877 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next