- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure on the Seaford line and a full closure of the Tonsley line will occur as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
A $600,000 South Australian Government-funded project to upgrade the junction of Arthur Road and Victor Harbor Road, in Mount Compass, is set to start on Monday.
Works will begin Monday to install an additional right turn lane at a signalised intersection in Mawson Lakes, as part of a safety upgrade funded through the Australian Government’s Black Spot Program.
Buses, trains and trams will be free for this Sunday’s AFLW Grand Final between the Adelaide Crows and Carlton.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety for all road users on Tippett Road, Chain of Ponds.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence works to upgrade the Cross Road, Duthy Street and Harrow Terrace intersection, Kingswood, this Sunday.
More than $460,000 will be spent improving roads at two locations within the Fleurieu Peninsula.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Wednesday, 27 March (weather permitting).
Resurfacing works to improve safety on a 2.5km stretch of Port Wakefield Road, Cavan, will start tonight.
Works to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Upper North Area, including more than 41km of surfacing works, will begin on Saturday, 16 March.
Page 17 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next