- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to remind holiday-makers of their boating safety responsibilities over the upcoming Easter and Anzac Day holiday periods.
A traffic switch on Port Wakefield Road will be in place from 5am on Monday, 15 April for construction works on the Northern Connector Project.
New traffic lights and more right-hand turn lanes will be added to the junction of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, in Para Hills, as part of a $7.23 million safety upgrade set to commence on Sunday.
Road resurfacing works will commence on Sturt Road this Friday as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
Starting on Thursday, four railway crossings along the Seaford Line undergo upgrades, as part of the South Australian Government’s Railway Crossing Safety Improvement Program.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that safety for motorists will soon be improved on Ridley Road, Cambrai, with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works commencing Tuesday, 2 April.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure on the Seaford line and a full closure of the Tonsley line will occur as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
A $600,000 South Australian Government-funded project to upgrade the junction of Arthur Road and Victor Harbor Road, in Mount Compass, is set to start on Monday.
Works will begin Monday to install an additional right turn lane at a signalised intersection in Mawson Lakes, as part of a safety upgrade funded through the Australian Government’s Black Spot Program.
Buses, trains and trams will be free for this Sunday’s AFLW Grand Final between the Adelaide Crows and Carlton.
Page 17 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next