- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The State Government re-opens King George Whiting fishing
Road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists will be improved at the junction of Payneham Road and O.G. Road, Felixstow, as part of a $4.2 million South Australian Government-funded upgrade.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is encouraging South Australians to plan their travel ahead of time in the lead up to the Easter long weekend.
Works to upgrade the intersection of Cross Road, Duthy Street and Harrow Terrace, Kingswood will occur this weekend; Saturday and Sunday, 20 and 21 April.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to remind holiday-makers of their boating safety responsibilities over the upcoming Easter and Anzac Day holiday periods.
A traffic switch on Port Wakefield Road will be in place from 5am on Monday, 15 April for construction works on the Northern Connector Project.
New traffic lights and more right-hand turn lanes will be added to the junction of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, in Para Hills, as part of a $7.23 million safety upgrade set to commence on Sunday.
Road resurfacing works will commence on Sturt Road this Friday as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
Starting on Thursday, four railway crossings along the Seaford Line undergo upgrades, as part of the South Australian Government’s Railway Crossing Safety Improvement Program.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that safety for motorists will soon be improved on Ridley Road, Cambrai, with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works commencing Tuesday, 2 April.
Page 16 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next