- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Craig Gilbert Bridge will be demolished this weekend to enable the continued construction of the Southern Interchange entry point to the Northern Connector marking a significant step in the $885 million Northern Connector project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Old Murray Bridge will be temporarily closed between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Tuesday, 28 May and Thursday, 30 May, for essential maintenance works.
The Port River Expressway (PREXY) will be closed this weekend between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway in both directions, to allow for the demolition of the Craig Gilbert Bridge.
Drainage works are set to commence on King William Street this Monday 27 May, as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway from 10pm until 5am on the nights of Friday, 24 May, and Saturday, 25 May, to allow works.
From July 1, South Australians will get to choose their own Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider when they renew their vehicle’s registration.
Marine Safety patrols were kept busy over the Easter break, as a boat safety blitz on the River Murray and around the Yorke Peninsula resulted in 61 expiations being issued.
Motorists are advised there will be a closure of the Heysen Tunnels this week on the night of May 10 to allow for routine maintenance activities to occur.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road will be closed from 2pm today, 8 May, between Torrens Hill Road to the Playford Bridge, with an anticipated re-opening on Friday 10 May.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that lane restrictions for southbound traffic on Main South Road will be in place at the Darlington Upgrade Project for remediation works in the lowered motorway caused by recent rain.
Page 16 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next