- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
From July 1, South Australians will get to choose their own Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider when they renew their vehicle’s registration.
Marine Safety patrols were kept busy over the Easter break, as a boat safety blitz on the River Murray and around the Yorke Peninsula resulted in 61 expiations being issued.
Motorists are advised there will be a closure of the Heysen Tunnels this week on the night of May 10 to allow for routine maintenance activities to occur.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road will be closed from 2pm today, 8 May, between Torrens Hill Road to the Playford Bridge, with an anticipated re-opening on Friday 10 May.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that lane restrictions for southbound traffic on Main South Road will be in place at the Darlington Upgrade Project for remediation works in the lowered motorway caused by recent rain.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Thursday, 9 May (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is upgrading the intersection of Regency Road and Churchill Road, in Prospect, to improve road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists and pedestrians.
The missing link of the Outer Harbor Greenway will be built for people cycling and walking between Chief Street and East Street through a $1 million South Australian Government-funded project.
Safety for all road users on Fosters Road will be improved through a $1.95 million South Australian Government-funded painted median project.
With children across South Australia heading back to school on Monday, 29 April, drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses picking up or dropping off children.
Page 15 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next