- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Swan Reach Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 13 June (weather permitting).
The Valuer-General has released South Australian property values for 2019/20, showing a buoyant property market across the state.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Waikerie Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Tuesday, 4 June (weather permitting).
Over the next two months, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is operating an Adelaide Metro tram decorated with contemporary Aboriginal art, to mark and support National Reconciliation and NAIDOC weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Swan Reach Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 29 May (weather permitting).
The Craig Gilbert Bridge will be demolished this weekend to enable the continued construction of the Southern Interchange entry point to the Northern Connector marking a significant step in the $885 million Northern Connector project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Old Murray Bridge will be temporarily closed between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Tuesday, 28 May and Thursday, 30 May, for essential maintenance works.
The Port River Expressway (PREXY) will be closed this weekend between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway in both directions, to allow for the demolition of the Craig Gilbert Bridge.
Drainage works are set to commence on King William Street this Monday 27 May, as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway from 10pm until 5am on the nights of Friday, 24 May, and Saturday, 25 May, to allow works.
Page 14 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next