- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and connectivity in the area, particularly between Happy Valley and Hallett Cove, by upgrading the intersection of Main South Road with Candy Road and Lander Road, O’Halloran Hill from Monday, 28 October.
As part of road resurfacing works for the Darlington Upgrade Project, traffic restrictions will be in place at the Shepherds Hill Road, Ayliffes Road and South Road intersection from 8pm Friday, 18 October until 6am Monday, 21 October.
Motorists are advised that upcoming essential safety maintenance works in the Heysen Tunnels will require two partial closures and one full detour in the coming weeks.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, access to the Southern Expressway via the Main South Road on-ramp from Flinders Drive, will be closed from 8pm Sunday 13 October for approximately three weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) urges road users and boaters to keep safety top of mind this long weekend when out on the road and the water to keep themselves, passengers and those around them safe.
As part of road resurfacing and utility service works for the Darlington Upgrade Project, partial closures of the Shepherds Hill Road, Ayliffes Road and South Road intersection will be in place over the next two weekends.
Works to widen the left-turn lane on Greenhill Road (eastern approach) at the intersection of Portrush Road will commence Tuesday, 8 October.
Road users driving to the 2019 Innamincka Gymkhana and Motokhana event this weekend are encouraged to Think! Road Safety on outback roads.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 26 September (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 25 September (weather permitting).
Page 14 of 90 (896 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next