- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, access to the Southern Expressway from Main South Road will be closed for three nights from Tuesday, 27 August.
Pedestrians and cyclists will soon have the ability to safely cross over the Inner Ring Route on Park Road, between Melbourne Road and Park Terrace, as a result of a $510,000 safety upgrade.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, night and weekend works are required on the North-South Motorway to install anti-throw screen columns and panels and replace service pit lids from Monday, 26 August to Monday, 16 September, weather permitting.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary late night closures will be in place on the Outer Harbor and Grange rail line from Monday, 26 August to Thursday, 29 August, and Monday, 9 September to Thursday, 12 September.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 21 August (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 15 August (weather permitting).
As part of national Rail Safety Week (12 – 18 August), South Australians are being urged to ensure their knowledge of road rules and dangers around railway tracks.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, changed traffic conditions will be in place from 8pm, Friday, 9 August, until 6am, Monday, 12 August, for road reconstruction works.
The $1.5 million South Australian Government funded upgrade of the Regency Road and Churchill Road intersection in Prospect has been completed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Morgan Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 1 August (weather permitting).
Page 14 of 88 (879 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next