- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is undertaking night works along North Terrace, King William Street, and King William Road, from Sunday 7 July for approximately two weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is partnering with Lifeline Australia and the TrackSAFE Foundation to promote and support suicide prevention.
Road surfacing works will be undertaken on Ayliffes Road, St Marys this weekend, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
The tram line will be closed between South Terrace, Entertainment Centre and Botanic Gardens from 11:30pm on Saturday, 6 July to last service on Tuesday, 23 July as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
Night works will be undertaken in the rail corridor between Clovelly Park and Tonsley stations from 8pm, Friday, 28 June until 6am, Monday, 1 July as part of the Flinders Link Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be night works on Main North and Para Roads, Evanston Park from Tuesday, 25 June as part of the Gawler East Link Road Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is running an online survey to better understand the knowledge, skills and behaviours of South Australian recreational boaters.
Adelaide Metro advises there will be temporary late night rail closures on the Belair, Outer Harbor and Grange lines over the next fortnight, to allow for scheduled maintenance works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 19 June (weather permitting).
South Australia’s first-ever Performance Based Standards B-Quad Road Train has been introduced to the state’s road network to transport produce from farms in the Southern Mallee to Virginia Farm Produce at Virginia.
Page 13 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next