- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
With children across the state heading back to school on Monday, 22 July, drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses picking up or dropping off children.
Early works are underway to improve road safety and traffic flow at the junction of Newton Road and Graves Street, Newton.
Road surfacing works will be undertaken on South Road, St Marys this weekend, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
A new speed and red light camera will be activated at the Hampstead Road and Folland Avenue intersection in Northfield this week in an effort to reduce road trauma.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving pedestrian safety by installing safety bollards on the north-east side of Diagonal Road, Glenelg East, in front of Glenelg Primary School.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is undertaking night works along North Terrace, King William Street, and King William Road, from Sunday 7 July for approximately two weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is partnering with Lifeline Australia and the TrackSAFE Foundation to promote and support suicide prevention.
Road surfacing works will be undertaken on Ayliffes Road, St Marys this weekend, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
The tram line will be closed between South Terrace, Entertainment Centre and Botanic Gardens from 11:30pm on Saturday, 6 July to last service on Tuesday, 23 July as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
Night works will be undertaken in the rail corridor between Clovelly Park and Tonsley stations from 8pm, Friday, 28 June until 6am, Monday, 1 July as part of the Flinders Link Project.
Page 13 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next