- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 25 September (weather permitting).
The Port River Expressway (PREXY) will be closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the Salisbury Highway near the South Road Superway over the weekend as part of the Northern Connector Project.
The State Government has today formally terminated the $150M Yatala Labour Prison Redevelopment Project Managing Contractor procurement process.
Night and weekend works on the North-South Motorway to install anti-throw screen columns have been extended until Monday, 30 September.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 19 September (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 12 September (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Narrung Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 5 September (weather permitting).
Magill Road, between Fullarton and Portrush Roads, will be partially closed from 7pm, Monday, 2 September, until the end of September, weather permitting, for road resurfacing works.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, access to the Southern Expressway from Main South Road will be closed for three nights from Tuesday, 27 August.
Pedestrians and cyclists will soon have the ability to safely cross over the Inner Ring Route on Park Road, between Melbourne Road and Park Terrace, as a result of a $510,000 safety upgrade.
Page 13 of 88 (877 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next