- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Safety for motorists will soon be improved between Pukatja (Ernabella) and Umuwa in South Australia’s APY Lands, with sealing works currently underway, as part of the APY Main Access Road Upgrade Project.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking testing and commissioning of the two remaining activated pedestrian crossings at Coglin Street and West Street, Hindmarsh from Friday, 15 November.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, changed traffic conditions will be in place in the following locations from 8pm, Friday, 15 November, until 6am, Monday, 18 November, for road reconstruction works.
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera has been activated today (Tuesday, 12 November) at the intersection of Main North, Womma and Tolmer Roads, Elizabeth Park.
Road users are reminded to take extra care while travelling in South Australia’s regions over the coming months as grain harvest gets underway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 13 November (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 7 November (weather permitting).
No need to ride your one-horse open sleigh, Adelaide Metro is providing extra buses, trains and trams to get you to and from this year’s National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant on Saturday, November 9.
Motorists are advised that a temporary partial closure of the lowered motorway is required to complete the installation of anti-throw screens on Port Road and the service bridge north of Port Road.
Traffic changes will be in place this weekend for the Darlington Upgrade Project, impacting multiple roads, as works continue on resurfacing and piling.
Page 10 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next