- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Pedestrian safety is set to be improved at a busy wombat crossing in front of the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club, with construction underway on a $128,000 safety upgrade.
Motorists are advised a traffic switch will occur on Main North Road, Evanston on Monday, 9 December, as part of the Gawler East Link Road (GELR) and Tulloch Road Intersection Upgrade projects.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 11 December (weather permitting).
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera has been activated today (Thursday, 5 December) at the intersection of Montague Road and Walkleys Road, Ingle Farm.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 11am to 2pm on Thursday, 5 December (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Narrung Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 4 December (weather permitting).
Road users are advised that amendments to the Australian Road Rules, aimed at removing ambiguity and improving road safety, will come into effect in South Australia on Sunday.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Main South Road (southbound) surface road between Sturt Road and Flinders Drive will be closed from 8pm, Friday, 6 December to 6am, Monday, 9 December.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Granite Island Causeway at Victor Harbor has been reopened to pedestrians and vehicles, including the horse-drawn tram, which had been closed earlier today as a result of winds exceeding 100km/h in the past 24 hours.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises the planned closure of the Narrung Ferry service on Wednesday, 20 November has been cancelled, due to forecasted unfavourable weather conditions.
Page 10 of 88 (878 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next