- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 12:30pm on Wednesday, 22 January (weather permitting).
As part of works for the Flinders Link and Darlington Upgrade Projects, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that various traffic restrictions will be in place in the Bedford Park area this weekend (17 – 20 January 2020).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary night closures will be in place on the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines on Friday, 17 January and Saturday, 18 January.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Port River Expressway will be temporarily closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway from 8pm Sunday, 12 January until 5am Monday, 20 January 2020, weather permitting.
As part of the Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project, a traffic switch will be implemented at the South Road intersection with Regency Road, effective from 7pm Monday, 13 January 2020.
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera will be activated at the Globe Derby Drive/Port Wakefield Road intersection, Globe Derby Park, on Wednesday, 8 January.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary partial night closures will be in place on the Gawler rail line from Monday, 13 January 2020, to Saturday, 25 January 2020, inclusive.
Motorists are advised that two new red light and speed cameras have been activated at high-priority locations near schools.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway) will be closed in both directions and the Main South Road (southbound) surface road will also be closed between Sturt Road and Flinders Drive from 8pm, Friday, 10 January 2020.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the bridge that takes northbound traffic over the Southern Expressway to the Main South Road surface road will be closed for five weeks, from 6am, 7 January 2020, to facilitate construction of the shared use path and kerbing.
Page 10 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next