- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Adelaide Metro has made minor timetable adjustments on services using 39 timetables, to come into effect from July 5.
Please be advised the partial Gawler rail line closure between Adelaide and Salisbury during the school holidays from first service, Sunday, 5 July to last service, Saturday, 18 July has been extended to last service, Sunday 19 July. There will also be a full Gawler rail line closure between Adelaide and Gawler on Sunday, 12 July.
Friends and family members who are worried about someone’s fitness to drive can now access an online resource to support them with advice on what to do.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Service Road will be closed between Flinders Drive and the entrance to the Flinders Medical Centre northern car park during the following times:
- 6pm Friday, 19 June to 6am Monday, 22 June; and
- 6pm Friday, 26 June to 6am Monday, 29 June.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 9am to 4pm on Tuesday, 16 June (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be three weekend partial Gawler rail line closures between the Adelaide Railway Station and Salisbury in June.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the Southern Expressway will be closed for night works to enable testing of the Intelligent Transport System in the lowered motorway, for three weeks commencing Tuesday, 9 June.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 3 June (weather permitting).
An Adelaide Metro tram featuring contemporary Aboriginal art is operating this week to mark and support National Reconciliation Week, 27 May – 3 June, and NAIDOC Week, which has been rescheduled to later in the year.
Page 1 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next