- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 28 October (weather permitting).
Works will be undertaken to replace 38 light poles on King William Road and North Terrace along the Festival Plaza and Botanic tram lines to support overhead infrastructure as part of the City Tram Extension Project. The new poles will enhance the visual amenity of these important cultural precincts and allow the City of Adelaide to use them for major events.
The Adelaide Oval Footy Express will operate at full capacity for both the AFL Preliminary Final and SANFL Grand Final this weekend, to enable spectators to socially distance as much as possible.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport reminds public transport users that the partial closure of the Gawler rail line between Adelaide and Salisbury during the September/October school holidays has been extended until Christmas Day.
With most of South Australia’s outback roads affected by the recent heavy rainfall, outback travellers are reminded to plan ahead, stay up to date with current road warnings and drive to conditions.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Narrung Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 14 October (weather permitting).
Motorists are advised of upcoming partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow for essential safety maintenance works.
The Adelaide Oval Footy Express will operate at full capacity for Port Adelaide’s Qualifying Final against Geelong on Thursday, 1 October to enable spectators to socially distance as much as possible.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Morgan Ferry service from 9am to 1pm on Wednesday, 21 October (weather permitting).
South Australians are being urged to put safety first when they’re out on the sea, the river or a lake as part of National Safe Boating Week from 26 September – 2 October.
Page 1 of 88 (877 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next