- Darlington Transport Study
- North-south Corridor
- Northern Connector
- Road Management Plans
- Southern Expressway
- Gawler East Link Road Project
- Main South Road Duplication
- Fullarton Road Upgrade – Magill Road to Beulah Road
- Strzelecki Track Upgrade and Sealing Project
- Onkaparinga Valley Road / Woodside Road Roundabout
- Regional Road Projects
- South Eastern Freeway - Managed Motorway Measures
- Goodwood, Springbank and Daws Road Intersection Upgrade
- Hahndorf Traffic Study
- Port Wakefield Overpass and Highway Duplication
- Joy Baluch AM Bridge Duplication
- Flagstaff Road Upgrade
- Golden Grove Road Upgrade
- Cross Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- Portrush and Magill Road Intersection Upgrade
- Glen Osmond Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- Victor Harbor Road Duplication
- State-Wide Road Improvement and Renewal Works
- Modernising Road Maintenance
- Main North Road and Nottage Terrace Intersection Upgrade
- Kroemer Crossing Upgrade
- Main North Road, Kings and McIntyre Roads Intersection Upgrade
- Grand Junction, Hampstead and Briens Road Intersection Upgrade
- Mitcham Hills Road Corridor Upgrade
- Hahndorf Township Strategic Traffic Planning Study
- Port Road, West Lakes Boulevard and Cheltenham Parade intersection upgrade
- Adelaide Hills Intersections Upgrade Initiative
- Torrens Street and Crozier Road Roundabout
- Thomas Foods International access
- Birkenhead Bridge
- North East Road & South Para Road Junction Upgrade
- Park Terrace, Robe Terrace, Walkerville Terrace and Mann Road Intersection Upgrade
- South Australian Rural Roads Safety Package
- Safety Upgrades on Eight Country Roads
Park Terrace, Robe Terrace, Walkerville Terrace and Mann Road Intersection Upgrade
About the Project
The Department of Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) is upgrading the intersection of Park Terrace, Robe Terrace, Walkerville Terrace and Mann Road, Gilberton. This State Government funded project will improve traffic flow, decrease traffic delays and reduce the potential for crashes along the Inner Ring Route.
Safety and traffic efficiency will be improved at the intersection through road widening, with a third lane being created for eastbound traffic travelling from Robe Terrace into Park Road.
The Department will continue to tailor community engagement opportunities in line with the latest COVID-19 advice from health authorities.
Face-to-face engagement opportunities may be restricted and we will continue to be guided by the advice of health authorities, with the health and safety of our stakeholders always our highest priority.
Engagement with community and industry is crucial and we will facilitate information sessions as much as possible to enable face to face engagement. It is important to assist in managing these events that you register as requested to enable physical distancing as much as possible.
Project Time Frame
The intersection upgrade works commenced in 2019, with the completion expected in mid 2020, weather permitting.
P: 1300 794 880