- North-South Corridor
- Road Management Plans
- Strzelecki Track Upgrade and Sealing Project
- Goodwood, Springbank and Daws Road Intersection Upgrade
- 'Hahndorf Township Strategic Traffic Planning Study' and 'Hahndorf Township Improvements and Access Upgrade Project'
- Port Wakefield Overpass and Highway Duplication
- Joy Baluch AM Bridge Duplication
- Flagstaff Road Upgrade
- Golden Grove Road Upgrade
- Cross Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- Portrush and Magill Road Intersection Upgrade
- Glen Osmond Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- State-Wide Road Improvement and Renewal Works
- Modernising Road Maintenance
- Main North Road and Nottage Terrace Intersection Upgrade
- Main North Road, Kings and McIntyre Roads Intersection Upgrade
- Grand Junction, Hampstead and Briens Road Intersection Upgrade
- Mitcham Hills Road Corridor Upgrade
- Adelaide Hills Intersections Upgrade Initiative
- South Australian Rural Roads Safety Package
- South Eastern Freeway Pavement Rehabilitation: Tollgate to Crafers
- South Australian Rural Highway Corridor Upgrades
- North East Road and South Para Road Junction Upgrade
- Gorge Road and Silkes Road Junction Upgrade
- Nairne Intersection Upgrade
- Fleurieu Connections
- Angle Vale Riverbanks College Junction Upgrades
- Aldinga Payinthi College Intersection Upgrade
- Transport Network Planning Studies Program
- Marion Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive Intersection Upgrade
- Sturt Highway Corridor Upgrade
- Salisbury Highway Asphalt Resurfacing Works
- Regional North-South Freight Route Upgrade
- Truro Bypass Project
- Port Road between Grand Junction Road and Earle Avenue, Cheltenham
- Horrocks Highway Upgrades
- APY Lands Main Access Road Upgrade
Modernising Road Maintenance
Contracts for maintenance of DIT’s 23,000 kilometre road network have been awarded to the following new service providers:
- Zone 1 Metropolitan Adelaide DM Roads
- Zone 2 Regional South Fulton Hogan
- Zone 3 Regional North DM Roads
- Zone 4 Outback Lendlease Boral Joint Venture
The new contracts have been awarded following an extensive procurement process and build on collaborations with industry that have been in place for more than 20 years. The initial term of the contracts is 7 years with provision to extend for up to a further 6 years (+3 + 3 years).
The scope of works include:
- Routine, specific and cyclical road maintenance
- Emergency response
- Mechanical, electrical and intelligent transport systems (to be delivered state-wide by the Zone 1 provider)
- Minor capital improvements and annual renewal works programs.
The new providers will be required to comply with South Australian Industry Participation Policy, including providing opportunities for local service providers and suppliers.
- State-wide Map of Delivery Zones
- Map Zone 1 Metropolitan Adelaide with council boundaries
- Map Zone 2 Regional South with council boundaries
- Map Zone 3 Regional North with council boundaries
- Map Zone 4 Outback with council boundaries
The new contracts will commence on 2 November 2020.
Information on roadworks, incidents and events will continue to be available via DIT’s Road Safety & Traffic/Road Hazards portal.
Road hazards and faults should continue to be reported to the Traffic Management Centre on 1800 018 313.