- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
South Road Superway
The South Road Superway project at the time of construction was the biggest single investment in a South Australian road project, and the state’s most complex engineering road construction project.
This second stage of the north-south transport corridor upgrade delivers a 4.8 kilometre non-stop corridor and comprises a 2.8 kilometre elevated roadway, extending from the Port River Expressway to Regency Road. The Superway connects industry to air / sea ports and intermodal sites, meets future residential and industrial demand and complements long term growth, mining and interstate exports and manufacturing investment.
Project time frame
February 2010 - December 2013