- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- River Torrens to Darlington
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Waterloo Corner Interchange works June 2017
Works are progressing well along the 15.5km long corridor of the Northern Connector project, with extensive earthworks now underway across the alignment.
New drone footage taken in mid-June 2017 shows the work progressing on the Waterloo Corner Interchange behind the main site compound on Port Wakefield Road.
To date, approximately 140 000 tonnes of fill have been placed to form the base of the new embankments of the new interchange.
Due for completion at the end of 2019, the Northern Connector will be a six-lane, 15.5 kilometre motorway, providing a vital freight and commuter link between the Northern Expressway, North-South Motorway, Salisbury Highway and Port River Expressway.