- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- River Torrens to Darlington
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Southern Interchange Progress
Works are progressing well on the Northern Connector Project, with drone footage of the Southern Interchange showing the extensive earthworks that have taken place to date.
Over 2 million tonnes of fill has been placed and over 600 piles have been installed at this location for the construction of a series of ramps and bridges that will connect the Salisbury Highway, Port River Expressway and the South Road Superway with the Northern Connector.
Over the coming months you will see more activity at this location.
Scheduled for completion in late 2019 this 15.5km stretch of the North South Corridor with provide a non-stop journey from Gawler to Regency Park.