- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- River Torrens to Darlington
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Demolition of the Craig Gilbert Bridge
The Northern Connector Project team worked around the clock across a late May weekend to successfully and safely conduct the demolition of the Craig Gilbert Bridge over the Port River Expressway.
The demolition works removed 520 cubic metres of concrete from the structure and will now enable further construction works for the Southern Interchange, which will connect the South Road Superway, Port River Expressway, Salisbury Highway and Northern Connector.
The new bridge over the Port River Expressway, constructed as part of the Northern Connector project will retain the Craig Gilbert name, in honour of the former Tonkin Consulting Managing Director, whose innovative design was used for the original bridge.
You can view a video of the demolition works below.