- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- Torrens to Darlington Project (T2D)
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Southern section of the Ayliffes Road Bridge taking shape
The southern section of the Ayliffes Road bridge is starting to take shape, with the first two steel box girders installed last weekend.
A further two girders will be installed this weekend so keep your eyes peeled as the Ayliffes Road bridge comes together!
A total of ten girders will be delivered and installed over the next month and will form the structure of the southern half of the bridge.