- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- Torrens to Darlington Project (T2D)
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Main South Road bridge open to traffic - July 2018
The new Main South Road bridge over the Southern Expressway is now open to traffic.
The bridge was built off-site, transported and precisely manoeuvred into place in late November 2017 using Self Propelled Modular Transports (SPMTs), a method never before undertaken in Australia at this scale.
The bridge is 180 metres in length and weighs approximately 3,000 tonnes.
A reminder that there are major traffic changes for accessing Flinders Drive and Sturt Road for northbound traffic on Main South Road and the Southern Expressway from this weekend.
For more information about the new traffic arrangements please click here.