- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- Torrens to Darlington Project (T2D)
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Landscaping - September 2019
Landscaping is integral to the Darlington Upgrade Project, with approximately 86,000 plants being planted throughout the project site.
Plantings are already complete in many locations and the remainder will continue to be undertaken between now and project completion.
We are grateful to local community group Friends of Warriparinga who donated seeds from plants within the Warriparinga wetlands to the project team.
The seeds were then propagated by Greening Australia and more than 1400 plants were produced and then used in landscaping in adjacent public open spaces.