- State Aquatic Centre and GP Plus Health Care Centre
- Adelaide Crafers Highway
- Bakewell Underpass
- Gawler Rail Revitalisation
- Belair Line Renewal
- LeFevre Peninsula
- Mawson Connector
- Northern Expressway
- Port Adelaide Viaduct Upgrade
- Port River Expressway
- Sturt Highway Upgrade
- Tramline Extension - City West to Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Tramline Extension - Victoria Square to City West
- Victor Harbor Road / Main South Road Junction
- Riverbank Bridge
- Bald Hills Road Interchange
- Humbug Scrub Roundabout
- Port Road, Queenstown bike lanes
- Penola Northern Bypass Project
- Lobethal Freight Access Upgrade
- Main South Road, Candy Road and Lander Road Intersection Upgrade
- Streets for People: Hart Street
- Regional Bridges Project
- Greenhill Road Median Safety Improvements
- Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection safety upgrade
- Main North Road Realignment via Anama Lane
- Park Tce/Fitzroy Tce/Torrens Rd Upgrade
- Findon Road Painted Median Scheme
- Transverse Line Marking - Cudlee Creek
- Marion Road Planning Study
- Blythewood Road Pedestrian Crossing and Painted Median Project
- Naracoorte Roundabout Upgrades
- O G Road and Turner Street Junction Upgrade
- Arthur Road
- Fosters Road Painted Median Scheme
- Main North Road/Dalkeith Road Intersection Upgrade
- Gawler Street Pedestrian Crossing, Nuriootpa
- O.G. Road and Payneham Road Junction Upgrade
- Signalisation of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, Pooraka
- Regency Road and Churchill Road, Prospect, Intersection Upgrade
- North East Road and Sudholz Road Safety Improvements
- Main North Road Median Upgrade - George McCullum Road and Curtis Road
Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection safety upgrade
The Department of Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) has completed works to improve safety at the Portrush Road intersection with Greenhill Road, Linden Park.
These safety improvements included:
- Installation of a signalised left turn lane from Greenhill Road into Portrush Road for motorists heading south.
- Installation of a signalised sheltered left-turn lane from Portrush Road into Greenhill Road for motorists heading east.
- Reinstatement of landscaping along Portrush Road.
- Upgrading existing lighting to LED.
- Installation of an uninterrupted power supply to provide temporary backup power to the intersection in the event of a power outage.
These safety improvements will reduce the risk of rear end and left turn crashes, as well as improve the safety and accessibility for pedestrians. The City of Burnside provided their support for the project, by donating part of their land for road reserve.
Click here to view a concept plan of the project area.
This $420 000 project was jointly funded by the Australian Government’s Black Spot Program and the South Australian Government’s Asset Improvement Program.
For more information, please contact DIT:
Phone 1300 794 880.