- State Aquatic Centre and GP Plus Health Care Centre
- Adelaide Crafers Highway
- Bakewell Underpass
- Gawler Rail Revitalisation
- Belair Line Renewal
- Gallipoli Underpass
- LeFevre Peninsula
- Mawson Connector
- Northern Expressway
- Port Adelaide Viaduct Upgrade
- Port River Expressway
- Sturt Highway Upgrade
- Tramline Extension - City West to Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Tramline Extension - Victoria Square to City West
- Victor Harbor Road / Main South Road Junction
- Riverbank Bridge
- Bald Hills Road Interchange
- Humbug Scrub Roundabout
Belair Line Renewal
The Belair line has been electrified from Goodwood Station to Adelaide Railway Station, to provide critical operational flexibility for Adelaide's first electric rail service on the Seaford and Tonsley lines.
The works have included upgrading the track formation and ballast, improving drainage, improving the track geometry and alignment within the existing rail corridor, installing over 20,000 new long-life gauge convertible concrete sleepers and new rail. Renewal of the Belair line will provide reliable and comfortable services for commuters well into the future.
Project time frame
April 2009 - June 2014
Apart of the State Government's $2 billion investment in public transport.