Marryatville High School Redevelopment
170 Kensington Road,
Marryatville, SA, 5068
JPE Design Studio Pty Ltd
Sitzler Pty Ltd
The redevelopment provides modern, efficient and highly functional 21st century learning facilities to accommodate an additional 200 students, to improve safety by separating pedestrian and vehicle traffic across the site and to improve the quality of outdoor spaces and provide opportunities for social interaction and outdoor learning.
Project works include
- construction of a learning centre and pedestrian entry at the rear of the school
- refurbishment of existing science areas, library, reception and administration areas
- extension of the existing gymnasium
- lifts to buildings 1 and 7
- development of an outdoor learning area
- provision of an additional 14 car parks
- civil works.