Eastern Fleurieu R–12 School Redevelopment
11 Callington Road, Strathalbyn SA 5255
Danvers Schulz Holland Architects Pty Ltd ta DASH Architects
Weir Constructions Pty Ltd
The project aims to provide a spatial framework that will encourage students to congregate during breaks and allow for formal outdoor education around the new spaces. It provides 21st century teaching and learning facilities that incorporate general learning areas and specialist spaces for food, science, design and technology.
Project works include
- construction of a performing arts building designed for flexible use as a performing arts hall or general learning areas
- construction of a food and hospitality and general science building
- refurbished design and technology building with an added extension to include a CAD suite and new technology laboratory
- removal of transportable and DEMAC buildings
- provision of a courtyard and forecourt, various seating areas, a paving network connecting the new buildings with the rest of the school facilities and open spaces
- upgrading of the site services.