The Gawler railway line runs 43.6km to the Gawler Central station and services 25 stations.
- Click here to access information about the Gawler Electrification project.
- Click here to visit the Salisbury railway station upgrade webpage
- Click here to visit the Mawson Interchange Shared Use Path upgrade webpage
- Click here to access information about train services on the Gawler line.
- Click here to access the Rail Maintenance Calendar and click here to subscribe to receive electronic rail maintenance notifications.