- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Strategic Asset Management Information System (SAMIS)
The Strategic Asset Management Information System (SAMIS) supports strategic asset management decision making by providing a repository of data that identifies and physically describes assets.
It is designed to assist people who manage agencies' assets to adopt best practices for asset management.
SAMIS assists the agencies in meeting strategic asset management objectives and can also be used to assist in day-to-day asset management operations activities.
Although SAMIS has been developed essentially to support decision-making from an agencies perspective, opportunity exists to present whole of government view of the State’s infrastructure assets.
SAMIS consists of a number of key parts
- The PORTECO asset register – the repository of data that identifies and physically describes the asset, including hazardous materials registers
- The asset management functionality – that operates against assets defined in the register. It includes the major function of asset valuation, location, asset life cycle, and condition / performance assessment of assets.
- The COGNITO reporting tool, that allows agencies to develop and maintain standard and across portfolio reporting agencies can use SAMIS to assist with the generation of Strategic Asset Management Plans and associated budget forecasts to sustain service levels.
SAMIS can assist agencies in delivering:
- Assets that better match agencies business service requirements
- Optimised intervention actions
- Extension of asset life
- Managed deferral of expenditure
- More informed and better disclosure in decision-making at both agency and whole-of-government levels.
Below are a list of useful documents aimed at new and existing SAMIS users.
Allows SAMIS clients to find and analyse assets geographically
Provides Help Topics, Learning Materials and Reference Guides for SAMIS
To gain access to the SAMIS system please complete the SAMIS New User Form
SAMIS Initiatives & Enhancements
Contact the SAMIS Team
The AGFMA Service Desk assist clients with issues experienced within our AGFMA Systems - FAMIS and SAMIS.
Street address: AGFMA Service Desk, Level 3, 77 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5001
Postal address: GPO Box 1533, Adelaide SA 5001
Phone: (08) 8343 2850