Skip to main content

Tenant Forms and Fact Sheets

Applying for housing | Vacating housing | Tenancy Guide | General information | Your garden |
Home purchase plan | Maintenance | Direct debit | Asbestos information

Apply for housing

Two options for potential tenants wishing to apply for housing:

Electronic accommodation application form
Form filled in and submitted on line.

Housing application form - Print and Send
Download and print the 'Application for Accommodation' form.

Important information to applicants - Please read

Vacating housing

Two options for tenants wishing to vacate housing:

Electronic 'Notice of Intention to Vacate' Housing form
Form filled in and submitted on line.

'Notice of Intention to Vacate' form - Print and Send
Download and print the 'Notice of Intention to Vacate' form.

Tenant vacancy requirements
View the requirements for tenants vacating housing.

General information

Landlord / tenant roles
Document outlining landlord / tenant roles and responsibilities.

Housing facilities
What is included in government employee housing.

Tenant rent
How is rent determined?

Housing Allocation Policy How are allocations determined?

Lease agreement
Residential Tenancy Agreement to be completed and signed by tenant.

Residential Tenancies Act 1995
Information brochure.

NBN Fact sheet
Information regarding the NBN rollout.

VAST TV (digital TV from satellite)
Information for viewers in remote areas.

Your garden

Garden grant application form
A garden grant application to re-establish the garden areas for your home.

Tenant garden maintenance responsibilities
Read the FAQ on a tenant's responsibility in regard to their garden.

Checking for leaks
Instructions on how to read your meter in case of a leak.

Home purchase plan

Application to purchase residence form
Download application form to fill in.

Home purchase plan fact sheet
Fact sheet outlining the process for purchasing your Government Employee Housing home.


Online Maintenance Request form
Form filled in and submitted on line.

or phone 1800 182 032 (includes after hours emergencies).

Furniture order form - APY Lands housing only
Form for ordering replacement furniture items

Direct debit

Direct debit form
Direct debit request form and service agreement.

Asbestos information

About asbestos
A quick reference guide for asbestos found in housing.