- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Service operators no longer required to have a COVID-19 test before entering SA if arriving from a low community transmission zone. Victoria has been declared a Low Transmission Zone.
SA is operating under Emergency Management (Stay At Home) (COVID-19) Direction 2020.
Clarifications on requirements for those entering from Low Community Transmission Zones and Victoria
Updates to Emergency Management Direction and Road Border Entry Requirements
The Governor of South Australia approved a further 28 day extension of the existing Declaration of a Major Emergency, which commenced on 19 September 2020.
South Australia has further eased restrictions for interstate travel, opening its borders with New South Wales.
No changes to Directions at this time. From next Tuesday, operating hours for the Tailem Bend testing station are increasing.
There are no updates this week to South Australian Directions for Essential Travellers, Commercial Transport and Freight Services.
National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code.
From 0001 today, the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 11) (COVID-19) Direction 2020 was revoked and replaced by the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 12) (COVID-19) Direction 2020.
As previously advised, National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code with each state to implement the code as soon as practical.
Page 1 of 2 (13 items)
Previous 1 2 Next