- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Thursday Note - 29 March 2018
Many of you would be taking advantage of the Easter long weekend to enjoy some well-deserved time off with your family and friends. Take the chance to rest and recharge.
If you are considering a getaway and driving, please take care on the roads. Plan your trip and take regular breaks.
To those of you who will work through the long weekend to continue providing services for our customers, a sincere thank you. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Well done to our Frontline Services team, especially Julie Whitehead and Kellie Pastro, who made the day of a group of children from the Goodwood Primary School:
“To the two lovely ladies in the Information Centre, thank you so much for looking after us in the Adelaide Train Station … we were so grateful for the bottles of water that you gave us.
“We were so thirsty after our excursion and we really appreciated how kind and caring you were towards us.”
The Customer and Information Services Directorate – (Solution Services Team) organised a shared team lunch in support of Harmony Day last Wednesday.
The group shared numerous dishes and cultural stories from approximately 15 countries around the world to celebrate Australia’s cultural diversity and the theme of “Everyone Belongs”.
The lunch highlighted the multicultural diversity within DPTI’s workforce and reinforced that we respect and embrace everyone’s cultural background.
This week’s Flashback Friday photo has been provided by Greg Delbridge, Vehicle Standards Officer, Engineering and Standards. It is of the Grange train station, prior to moving to the eastern side of Military Road, and was taken around 1979.
Have a good weekend.