- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
A Thursday Note - 25 January 2018
We are set for a scorching few days across the state. Take care, drink water and look after those more vulnerable.
With a long weekend and hot weather, many will be heading to our waters. Know your obligations and the new lifejacket laws that came into effect last month.
If you are on the road, plan your trip, be patient and ensure you factor in rest breaks for any long trips.
As of midnight Wednesday, January 24, there have been five fatalities on our state roads this year.
When you leave the office tonight, spare a thought for our staff keeping the state safe and moving over the long weekend, from standard operations and compliance to connecting our communities to any number of events, including the One Day International cricket at Adelaide Oval.
Thanks to all staff who assist Frontline Services with handing out water at Adelaide Railway Station on extreme heat days. You are a welcome sight for many of our customers.
After 43 years working with DPTI as an electrician, Jeff Clarke is an expert when it comes to generator repairs. Now he is hanging up the tools with Facilities Services.
Thank you for your dedication to DPTI and the State Government.
Australia Day gathering circa 1918
Have a good weekend,