- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 7 September 2018
Thank you again to the many staff in our department who worked so hard to help prepare information and briefings for the State Budget handed down this week.
There are a number of key departmental initiatives outlined in this year’s budget. In addition, there are a number of delivery reforms required. There are challenges ahead and also opportunities.
I look forward to working with you towards some exciting outcomes.
I will be away from the office until Friday, September 21. During that time Wayne Buckerfield will be Acting Chief Executive and Jeremy Conway Acting Corporate Officer.
Jon Whelan will continue as Acting Chief Operating Officer until September 18. From September 19 to October 26, Jon will be Acting General Manager, Procurement and Contracting. Lachlan Roberts will continue as Acting General Manager, Infrastructure Delivery until October 26.
Women’s Health Week
This week is Women’s Health Week, which is another reminder to all DPTI staff of the importance of looking after your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
We encourage all staff to invest in their wellbeing and to work towards a healthy work-life balance.
National Safe Work Month
Next month is National Safe Work Month and DPTI is in the final stages of planning for this important event.
We encourage staff to think about the safety of themselves and the public they serve at all times and to always be on the lookout for ways to make improvements.
In the coming weeks our various sections are invited to look for ways to highlight safety during the month of October.
Show goes on
DPTI staff members have doing a great job at our stand at the Royal Adelaide Show, with many members of the public stopping for a chat to find out more about major projects we are undertaking and to learn about the reforms taking place in the Planning area.
The Aurrigo driverless pod has proven a real crowd pleaser, with many people keen to get a glimpse of future transport solutions.
Thank you to all staff involved for their tireless efforts.
Today’s Flashback Friday shows the 1947 version of an Adelaide Royal Show favourite that has barely changed in appearance for as long as anyone can remember. This particular wood-chopping event was won by R. Taylor (right) in a time of 61.5 seconds.