- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 5 October 2018
October is National Safe Work Month and DPTI is dedicated to spreading the safe-work message to all employees.
The roles undertaken by DPTI are diverse but in every case we believe that safety of staff and the community we serve should be our first priority.
There will be various National Safe Work Month activities throughout October and all staff are being encouraged to get involved and take the safety message on board.
Boating season begins
South Australia’s traditional boating season began last weekend and DPTI Marine Safety Officers are ready to increase the frequency of water-based patrols to monitor boating traffic.
Education is also high on their agenda to make sure boaters are up to speed with changes to lifejacket laws over the past 12 months.
Staff will be at the SA Boat & Fishing Show at Wayville from 26 to 28 October, providing boat licence exams and safety equipment advice, as well as creating the opportunity for boaters to chat with uniformed staff in an informal setting.
T2T staged opening
It was great to see Adelaide drivers enjoying the benefits of shorter travel times and increased safety after the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project opened to traffic last Saturday in the first part of a staged opening.
This important section of road completes another section of the North-South Corridor and is estimated to cut up to 10 minutes in travel time for drivers.
In line with the staged opening approach, northbound lanes will be temporarily closed to traffic over this weekend, and southbound lanes next weekend, to allow for finishing works.
Thanks to our staff and partners for their great work on this project.
More than 100 members of the local community attended a Community Information Session for the Flinders Link Project on Wednesday.
It was a great opportunity for the Flinders Link team to listen and provide more information about the project.
We look forward to continuing to work with the local community as the project progresses.
Digital Approvals tool
As part of the Digital Transformation Project, the Digital Approvals tool has been developed to support DPTI’s internal processes for all types of endorsements. This tool will replace the Outlook Approval form and the current email and paper processes.
Well done to all involved in the development and launch of this tool.
With football season just completed and cricket season on the way, it seems timely for Flashback Friday to visit Adelaide Oval. Here we see a section of the crowd at a cricket match in 1918, with the iconic scoreboard in the background.
SLSA PRG 280/1/15/425