- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
A Friday Note - 24 August 2018
This week, our Department’s leadership joined Minister Knoll and his key staff for a planning session.
This focussed on four key areas; strategy, legislation, future pipeline and reform. As always, there is important work for our department to do and we look forward to helping deliver the Government’s priorities and better outcomes for the state.
metroCARD for customers with vision and mobility impairments
Adelaide Metro customers with vision and mobility impairments now have access to a new metroCARD streamlining previously cumbersome processes and making public transport travel easier.
The Special Pass cards can be validated the same way as other metroCARDs delivering a range of benefits and replacing a manual process requiring customers to physically visit InfoCentres to receive a paper pass. The Special Pass for customers with a vision impairment includes braille and is accepted interstate.
Thank you to all staff involved from the Operations, Frontline Services and metroCARD teams who collaborated closely with stakeholders to deliver for our customers.
Planning Reform progress
The Planning and Development Department has met another milestone with the release of two key discussion papers on how future building and development in South Australia will be assessed and monitored.
Feedback is also sought on the Accredited Professionals Scheme which has been drafted to enhance the professionalism of decision-makers in the planning system.
Comments on all documents are sought until Wednesday 17 October 2018.
The Field Services Work Health and Safety Committee recently undertook a site safety walk at the Darlington Upgrade Project, providing an excellent opportunity for the health and safety representatives to gain exposure to different working environments and broaden their knowledge base around safety systems.
Glenn Guest and Paul Rigoni from Project Delivery hosted the event in collaboration with the Field Services safety team.
This is a great demonstration of the ways in which DPTI values safety.
National Indigenous Literacy Day
Research has found that just 35% of indigenous children in remote communities reach minimum reading standard by year 5 compared to 95% of non-indigenous children in major cities.
National Indigenous Literacy Day falls on 5 September 2018 and aims to highlight and help to bridge this literacy gap.
To support this cause DPTI is aiming to collect 1000 new or good condition books that are suitable for children up to 5 years of age to be donated directly to Aboriginal children in regional schools.
Ferry photo shoot
Well done to everyone involved in facilitating the photo shoot with V8 driver Scott McLaughlin on the Tailem Bend Ferry to promote this weekend’s Supercars race at The Bend race track.
It is terrific promotion for the region and the event – and the ferry looks fantastic!
Photo: Dirk Klynsmith Photography
Today’s Flashback Friday shows Victoria Square about 1950, highlighting shaped lawns and flower beds where pedestrians walk near the traffic of trams and motor cars.
SLSA B 63137