- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 24 March 2017
After a long spell of sunshine, heavy showers took Adelaide by surprise earlier this week, with many parts of the state receiving a bucketing.
Motorbike riders will be allowed to ‘lane filter’ on South Australian roads from 15 April 2017. It is intended the changes to the road rules will align SA’s laws to those in other states, improve safety for riders and provide all road users with more clarity.
Our department will be running an educational campaign to help all road users understand the new laws. More here.
The road toll, as of midnight 23 March, remains at 16 fatalities.
MARINE POLLUTION EXERCISE
This week, as part of our preparedness activities as the Marine Pollution (Coastal) Control Agency, members of our marine operations group and the emergency services practised a response to a hypothetical marine pollution event (oil spill) in the Port Adelaide River.
A boom was manoeuvred by two vessels and skimmers and pumps were demonstrated, providing the opportunity to practice and identify operational response requirements and test communication channels between agencies.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
As part of the department’s ongoing commitment to health and wellbeing a voluntary influenza vaccination program will once again be facilitated across a number of metropolitan and regional locations between 31 March and 13 April 2017.
South Australia continues to drive autonomous technology with the announcement this week of seven projects to share in $5.6 million from the first round of funding from the Future Mobility Lab Fund, with other projects to be announced soon. More here.
YOUTH EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Nominations for the Youth Excellence Awards open today – an initiative of our department’s Youth Connect Committee, developed to inspire and invest in our next generation of young leaders, innovators, and creators.
50 FLINDERS STREET UPDATE
The Property Directorate is kicking off the office moves to 50 Flinders Street, relocating to Level 6 this weekend.
Majority of reserved car park spaces in the CBD will move to either the 50 Flinders Street building or to the Wilson ‘Flinders Link’ car park, at 80 Flinders Street. Relocation of vehicles will commence on Monday 27 March 2017.
It’s now easier to book a vehicle for work purposes, with the consolidation of our fleet cars and bicycles across a number of sites, as well as a new online booking system.
General pool vehicles at our Port Augusta, Crystal Brook and Murray Bridge locations have already been centralised, with vehicles for CBD based workgroups available from the Flinders Street and Grenfell Street car parks from 31 March 2017, with metropolitan locations to follow in the coming months.
IN THE COMMUNITY
Volunteers provide a huge service to our community and in particular support a number of our departmental initiatives. Nominations are now open for the Premier's Certificate of Recognition for outstanding volunteer service, recognising and rewarding outstanding commitment and contribution to volunteering. More here.
Have a good weekend