- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 14 July 2017
Winter is definitely upon us, with more chilly nights and mornings
It has been a tough week on the roads, with five South Australians losing their lives.
As of midnight on Thursday, July 13 there had been 49 fatalities on South Australian roads this year.
I’m pleased to announce that our Rail and Road Program teams have delivered an outstanding end of financial year result for the Annual Programs. Of a total budget of approximately $137 million, they managed to successfully plan and deliver a wide variety of projects.
The Program teams are a fantastic example of collaboration from across the department, with representatives from Asset Management, Transport Operations, Infrastructure Delivery, Planning and Transport Policy, Procurement and Contracting PMO and Finance.
O-BAHN SHARED USE BRIDGE
This week Minister Mullighan and TV and radio personality Keith Conlon officially opened the O-Bahn tunnel project’s new shared use bridge. The new bridge is a credit to project manager Dariusz Fanok and his team.
It spans the River Torrens and is 3.4m wide and 78m long, using 26m long concrete beams made by local business Bianco. The handrail is made from stainless steel tubing material supplied by local business Specialised Solutions.
As Dariusz noted, this fantastic asset will be enjoyed by all for generations to come.
It was pleasing to see so many DPTI staff attending and helping out with the organisation for the NAIDOC March. Around 1000 people overall took part despite the cold and wet weather.
Congratulations again to Brenz Saunders and to Roxanne Dodd for being recognised at the SA NAIDOC Awards.
This week’s Flashback Friday, courtesy of the State Records of SA, is of Victoria Square, circa 1910.
SRSA GRG 35/38 unit 2 no.34
Have a good weekend