- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 5 February 2016
A busy and exciting week.
This is an important economic reform for the State. Our teams are flat out getting ready for the next Parliamentary debates.
The government is keen to further build your skills and values to better serve the community. This means we need further discussions together.
Our reform workshops with hundreds of staff already involved have already made fantastic progress. The queue to be involved shows terrific interest. Please see these links: Strategic Plan, Quick Wins, projects.
Think big, start small, and move fast is the idea.
Northern area centre riding
A representative from the Northern Area Centre Riding for the Disabled Association SA contacted me recently to thank our department for the successful relocation of their horses to new paddocks. The relocation was necessary because the paddock was required for storage of fill from the Torrens to Torrens Project.
This is a terrific outcome and big thank you to Desmond Khoo from the South Road Planning team and James Hohneck and Michael Johnston from contracts management for their hard work, sensitivity and diligence in minimising the disruption to the horses and riders.
A positive step toward paperless timetables with the installation of the kiosk pictured below at Flinders Medical Centre. This is a significant achievement in working toward our paperless timetable strategy and a great service for the hospital’s 250,000 visitors per year.
Well done to digital officer Scott Wagenfeller for his efforts in bringing this together.
This week Bobbie-Jean Stevens from our communications team was at Adelaide Railway Station to supervise the installation of some signage when she also helped guide a person with vision impairment to their platform. A simple act that would’ve meant a great deal to the customer.
Again, we are looking at ways we can help improve our customers’ experience of our public transport system, in this case providing a guide for people with mobility scooters to calculate if their vehicle will safely fit onto a train. Below is the signage in question.
Our five Ministers get lots of media enquiries. Please make sure your general manager signs off on any responses.
Have a good weekend