- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 14 October 2016
We continue to recognise National Safe Work Month - see how you can get involved.
The tragic death of a young man in the River Murray is a reminder of the need to be safe on our waterways, which are particularly dangerous at the moment after the floods with strong currents and a lot of debris lurking beneath the surface.
This week also highlighted the risk on construction sites not only for workers but for members of the public when two women were seriously injured at the Adelaide Medical and Nursing project site on North Terrace after a gate malfunctioned and fell on them.
Our thoughts are with the injured people and the family of the young man.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school on Monday - slow down to 25 km/h and take care around schools and school buses.
CHIEFS PLANNING MEETING
We continue to focus on improving, modernising and optimising the department. As we move forward there will be new opportunities. We continue to discuss these and more information will be provided through the Senior Leadership Group in coming weeks.
WORLD CONGRESS ON INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT SYSTEMS (ITS)
Department staff presented our Addinsight system at the 2016 ITS World Congress in Melbourne this week to some 9 200 delegates. The Addinsight and Australian Driverless Vehicle Initiative stands have attracted a huge number of visitors from all around the world.
Minister Mullighan used the conference to announce the South Australian Government’s $10 million investment to boost testing, research and development of connected and autonomous vehicle technologies in South Australia. Find out more here.
CELEBRATING 40 YEARS OF THE EYRE HIGHWAY
A function was held last week marking forty years since bitumen was laid down on National Highway One connecting East and West Australia and completing the sealing of the Eyre Highway.
Congratulations to our department’s graduates and trainees who were recently awarded a Diploma of Government through their participation in the Jobs4Youth SA program. More in news below.
Residents near Klemzig Interchange recently wrote to me expressing their appreciation for our maintenance staff working near the O-Bahn track. Special mention to Brenton Hurst who went the extra mile helping an elderly resident find her walking stick which had been lost in the nearby bushes.
Performance Support Services has achieved a great deal in a short amount of time. Jane Fitzgerald has been central to that success driving a number of positive outcomes.
Have a good weekend