- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 13 May 2016
Our people and our contractors were kept on their toes with the extreme weather this week. Closing metro jetties on Monday night in rough conditions was no easy feat and it’s a testament to the crews who responded as quickly as they did. The following day’s inspections were carried out in a decisive manner with public safety at the forefront. Works to repair storm damage to the jetty at Henley will continue into next week. Some regional jetties also suffered significant damage.
I’d like to thank all involved for their efforts and it’s important to recognise the cooperation shown between DPTI staff, our contractors and local councils.
Opportunities are available for experienced officers from DPTI to work with the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator to help establish its regulatory compliance service capability in South Australia.
Delegates from around the country and overseas have gathered in Adelaide for a summit on driverless cars. To ensure we keep pace with the rapidly evolving technology, the State Government will make further legislative changes within coming months.
Meanwhile, an implementation program has been established to deliver comprehensive reforms to the State’s planning system following the recent passage of trailblazing legislation.
DIGITAL BY DEFAULT
Good response so far to our short survey on DPTI’s digital services. There’s been much feedback on how we operate internally but we also want your ideas about the systems and services we offer externally. Share your thoughts here.
Our world-leading addinsight traffic app is making major inroads interstate, take a look at this article which talks about its launch in the ACT. Another fine example of how our innovation is shining on the national stage.
One of our people is celebrating an impressive milestone this week - 50 years on the job. Ron Misiewicz is an Operations Coordinator in the Operations Control Centre. He started in the steam days and worked with his dad on the railways. Inspirational.
Have a good weekend