- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 28 November 2014
White Ribbon Day is about recognising and speaking out against men’s violence against women. Premier Weatherill will lead the White Ribbon March tomorrow, which will begin at Victoria Square / Tarndanyangga at 10am.
A critical injury to a worker on the Royal Adelaide Hospital site has us all worried about his family and workmates.
With the leadership team commencing in their roles on Monday (in some cases they may have already started), many of you are seeing changes emerge in your day to day work activities. Some staff are feeling uncertain as their former managers exit or move into new roles. I urge anyone who needs additional assistance in managing the changes at a personal or workplace level to approach their General Manager, Manager or utilise OPTUM, our Employee Assistance Program provider.
If you notice that a colleague is not travelling as well as usual please lend them your ear or suggest they have a chat with their General Manager, Manager or OPTUM. We are all in this together and this is essential to our organisational health and personal wellbeing.
I am aware of concerns regarding change amongst our staff who live and work in the rural areas of South Australia. I recognise the importance of our regional operations to the department’s overall service delivery. I want to make sure that all staff are supported throughout our transition.
Service models for the delivery of operational and business support functions are being developed and will consider the specific needs, requirements and sensitivities associated with delivering services in our regional areas. People and Business are also implementing measures to engage with our regional staff.
When one of our buses hit a car trailer, Customer Service Officer Sally Young was on board. Despite being injured herself, Sally assisted other passengers in directing them to the nearest stop to catch an alternate service as well as assisting the driver and another injured passenger. Fantastic effort, Sally.
We have received a letter of thanks from Minister Rankine, who lost her mobile phone on public transport. The phone was returned to her within 30 minutes. The Minister has praised Adelaide Metro staff for their professionalism and “first class customer service”. Well done to all.
I have returned from the West Coast where Country Cabinet was held. What stunning country. Thanks to all who assisted with departmental preparation and participation in the event.
Have a good weekend.