- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
Walpaara Anpa - Aboriginal Year 10 Secondary Students Award
What is the Walpaara Anpa Award?
The Walpaara Anpa award is an initiative that has been developed to encourage academic participation targeting year 10 Aboriginal secondary school students across South Australia. A laptop computer is awarded to students in different regional categories for successful applicants.
Who is eligible to apply for an Award?
Aboriginal students completing Year 10 and enrolled to complete your SACE. You must have attended school regularly and achieved consistent satisfactory results throughout the academic year.
Walpaara Anpa Award Conditions
- The Student Application form and the Application Support forms from your Teacher and Parent/Guardian are completed and submitted by the due date.
- A current copy of your School Report Card is attached to your application forms.
- The laptop will be provided with software. Ongoing upgrades and computer support are not included.
- Your attendance at school must be consistent and your academic achievement must be satisfactory.
A selection panel of three people will be established to assess the applications to ensure a balanced assessment of applications.
The panel will be comprised of three Aboriginal people.
Applications must be submitted by the last day of Term 3
For further information concerning the 2020 Walpaara Anpa awards, please contact the:
Cultural Consultant, Aboriginal Employment
Department of Infrastructure and Transport
GPO Box 1533
Adelaide SA 5001
Phone: (08) 8402 1827
Walpaara Anpa is Arabunna for “clever one”. Permission to use this term was given by Arabunna Elder, Sydney Strangways. The term Aboriginal is inclusive of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.