Subscribe to On Road online between 1 April 2012 and 31 May 2012 and you will automatically be entered into the draw to win a heavy vehicle spotlight, worth approximately $200. One entry per person is permitted.
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and on the prize packs to be won, forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
1. Entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. To enter the Competition, entrants must subscribe to On Road (www.onroad.sa.gov.au during the period 1 April 2012 to 31 May 2012.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. Employees of Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Competition.
5. The Promotional Period commences at 9:00 am CST on 1 April 2012 and closes at 4:45 pm CST on 31 May 2012.
6. Entrants must be residents of Australia and the winner must be a resident of Australia at the time of claiming the Prize.
7. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to receive emails from email@example.com
8. If subscribers to On Road (at www.onroad.sa.gov.au) do not wish to participate in the Competition they must email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise that they do not wish to participate.
9. One heavy vehicle spotlight will be offered at the end of the two month competition period.
10. The prize winner will be randomly drawn and awarded to the first entrant that is compliant with these terms and conditions who is manually drawn at 12 noon on 1 June 2012 (or at such other time as the Promoter determines) and will take place at Department for Planning, Transport and Infrastructure Roma Mitchell House, 136 North Terrace Adelaide.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the draw will be taken by the Promoter.
13. In the event that any winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful within the period of 14 days from the prize draw, the Promoter will redraw and award the prize to a new winner.
14. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winners.
15. The heavy vehicle spotlight is worth approximately $200. The prize value is in Australian Dollars.
16. Each prize pack is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. In the event that the prize pack becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product of the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable law.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
19. The Promoter accepts no liability for the prize if lost or damaged in transit.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to produce proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If identification required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) the winner's entry will be deemed invalid. The prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with taking or using the prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions given under applicable law.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
25. The winner must claim the prize through the Promoter. Contact Kathleen Baird, Senior Communications Adviser, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure on 8204 8506 or by email email@example.com.
26. The Promoter is the Minister for Transport acting through the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, Roma Mitchell House, 136 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000.
27. The date of distribution and number of renewal notices distributed monthly is periodic so some people may receive information about this promotion outside the competition date. Please note entry into the competition is not dependant on the timing of an entrants registration renewal.