ROAD CRASH SERIOUS INJURIES INVOLVING
HEAVY VEHICLES IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Date of Issue: 3 May 2016
|Date||Time||Vehicle(s) Involved||Crash Type||No. Of|
|20/1/2016||10:15||Utility_Van, Semitrailer||Side Swipe||1||5262||THE GAP - FRANCES , FRANCES|
|27/1/2016||09:03||Bus, Bus||Rear End||1||5075||O'BAHN NORTH EAST BUSWAY , PARADISE|
Heavy Vehicle Serious Injuries - 2013 to 2016
Serious Injury Crashes
|Year to Date
|Year to Date|
|Serious Inury Crashes|
- This publication contains details of the number of serious injury road crashes involving Heavy Vehicles that occurred in South Australia during JANUARY 2016 together with comparable figures for some earlier periods. Figures relating to the current year are provisional and may be subject to revision.
- Caution should be exercised in interpreting the statistics in the publication in light of the size of the numbers and the short time period involved.
- A serious injury occurs if a road crash results in the hospitalisation, but not death, within 30 days, of any person involved in the road crash.
- A serious injury crash is any road crash which results in one or more serious injuries.
- In this publication, "Adelaide" refers to the Greater Adelaide Statistical Division.
- Enquiries regarding these statistics or related publications should be directed to Safe Systems and Crash Investigations Unit on (08) 8343 2854, Safety Strategy Unit.