School crossing equipment
To replace lost or damaged school crossing equipment, complete and submit this order form.
Your inbox will receive a copy of your order, which will be processed and sent to the school.
Way2Go Home info and other teaching resources
To order Way2Go Home info and other resources for your school, order direct from our supplier.
- on the Customer Login page enter your school's user name and password. These are supplied when your school joins the Way2Go program NB please make sure that both your user name and password are preceded by the code SAG_
- click on Create a new catalogue order
- scroll down to the bottom of the order screen and select 50 lines per page (for maximum display)
- to order quantities, highlight the 0 to the right of each item and enter the required number of each of the items you require
- click on Add selections to order (to change quantities in your order) and scroll to top of page
- click on View your current order (to change or cancel your order, and/or proceed from this page)
- click on Proceed to shipping details
- enter your name (top box) and email address
- scroll down and select the Alternate Shipping Address box
- enter your street address NB deliveries cannot be made to Post Office box numbers
- click on Proceed to summary
- click on Submit this catalogue order.
Your inbox will receive a confirmation email when your order has been submitted. Save this message for checking against your order when it arrives.
Your order will be processed and sent direct to you from our suppliers, within one week.
Cycling and Walking Maps and Cycling and the Law can be ordered to support your school's teaching program.
To support road safety education, operating traffic lights are available for loan from Linfox.
The lights are easy to move, set up and operate. They are delivered in one package weighing 50-60 kilograms. The casing measures 70cm H x 60cm W x 150cm L. The traffic light folds out of the casing and uses the case as its base.
To organise loan of traffic lights, including free delivery and return, phone Linfox: 08 8304 7121 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As these are a popular resource, please plan ahead. Allow at least 2-3 weeks when organising the loan period, including delivery to your school and return to Linfox.